‘RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE’ – DON’T CRY FOR ME VALENTINA
Sorry kids, Valentina is gone. Now get over it!
Three things I loved: 1. The club kid herstory & runway. Long live ’90s NYC nightlife! 2. Michelle Visage‘s cape lewk while judging the pilot challenge. 10s across the board, henny! 3. Sasha reading Trinity for finally making a joke. Keep shade alive, children!
Three things I hated: 1. Nina Bo’Nina‘s paranoia. Conspiracy theory killed the drag superstar! 2. Valentina’s laziness. A kween can’t live by face alone! 3. The fan outrage over the Ariana Grande lip sync song choice. Classic or new, hit or obscure, they all get the song ahead of time & can memorize. End. Of. Story. Sashay away!
And here are this week’s Snatch Game wannabe celeb dopplegangers.
1. Valentina is a Twisted Sister.
She’s not gonna take it anymore … because she’s gone!
2. Nina Bo’Nina has a Tiny chance of winning.
But it looks like her hopes have really dyed.
3. Sasha Velour is serving Earth’s first supermodel Janice Dickinson realness.
An eye for an eye!
4. Valentina is a Real Housewife of Orange County.
Goodbye Our Lady of Guadalupe, hello ‘Jesus Jugs’ Alexis Bellino.
5. Nina Bo’Nina Brown is a Real Housewife of New Jersey.
That’s Nina Bo’Nina Brown Gorga Giudice to you!
6. Shea Culee is an American Idol & a Dreamgirl.
And you’re gonna love her!
7. Peppermint goes to the Max!
She’s the HBIC is this House!
8. Trinity Taylor serves a Young Pope.
Sisters are doing it for … Diane Keaton.
9. Alexis Michelle isn’t beating around the (Barbara) Bush.
This lady is getting old fast!
EPISODE 8 Recap & Celeb Side-By-Sides
EPISODE 5 Recap & Celeb Side-By-Sides
EPISODE 4 Recap & Celeb Side-by-Sides
EPISODE 3 Recap & Celeb Side-By-Sides
EPISODE 2 Recap & Celeb Side-By-Sides
EPISODE 1 Recap & Celeb Side-by-Sides
For more pop culture recaps, reads & shade, makes sure you download the latest episode of SCREAMING INTO TRAFFIC! This week we’re making noize about the new ‘Will & Grace‘ trailer, Master of None, that ‘American Gods’ scene, Rompers for men & that show about the Abbey.